Follow my recipe and nake special Daal Makhni For you
Whole Black lentils 1 cup
Medium Onion 1 Chopped
Turmeric 1/2 Tsp
Garlic Cloves 2 Chopped
Red Kidney Bean 1 Cup
Garam Masala 1 Tsp
Coriander Leaves 1 Hand full
Butter 3 Tbsp
Green Finger Chilies 2 Chopped
Salt To Taste
Hot Chili Powder 1/4 Tsp
Ginger 1 tsp
Milk 1 Cup
- Soak the lentils and red bean in water
- Boil both by adding 1 jug of water
- Cover and simmer for half an hour, until the lentils are tender.
- In a Pan Melt Butter, add onion, chilies, garlic and fry for 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add Salt, turmeric, chili powder, half garam masala and then add lentils and remaining cooking water.
- Mix and add ginger.
- Fry over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the garam masala and put the remaining butter on top.
- Swirl in the milk and sprinkle over coriander, Serve with naan.